Get the maximum benefit away from life with your Personal Loan – an unsecured personal instalment loan made to allow you to meet your aspirations and real time life to your maximum.
At Standard Chartered we have been when you look at the company of assisting you enhance the quality you will ever have. This is exactly why we provide you your own, unsecured loan that will help you fulfil those fantasies and real time life into the complete.
Whether or not to purchase an automobile, spend college costs for a post-graduate level or even for home enhancement requirements, our unsecured loan gives you an instant, convenient financing solution that is personal.
- Borrow as much as NGN 10 mn*
- Convenient month-to-month repayments for as much as 60 months*
Additional Disclosures In The Credit Term Life Insurance
Scope of Cover
- Term Life Insurance
Particular Exclusions Applicable to Term Life Insurance
- Age restrictions: Under 18 or higher 65
- Pre-existing Conditions (Medical/Mental wellness)
General Exclusions Applicable to Life Insurance Policies
The Insurer shall never be accountable for any claim arising thus or indirectly triggered or added by or perhaps in result of:
- Very Own Act or Omission
- Suicide or Self-Inflicted Damage
- Alcohol, Drugs, Certain Disease
- Fraudulent Act
- Civil Disturbances
- War Dangers
- Missing individuals
- Execution of a judicial phrase of demise
General Circumstances Applicable to Life Insurance Policies
- Transfer of Interest
- Duty of Care
- Claims Notification
- Health Exams
* Terms and conditions use.
- Minimal monthly salary that is net of 75,000 (NGN50,000 for federal federal Government Parastatals)
- Letter of verification from boss
- Valid recognition document
- Completed application form
- Bank statements the past a few months
- Pay slips during the last a couple of months
- Copy of license, worldwide passport, nationwide ID or voter’s card
- Letter of understanding from company to domicile Standard Chartered Bank to your salary
- Important Info Papers (IID)
- Exactly what are the documents that are required a personal bank loan?
The documents that are following needed:
- Signed application
- Bank statements during the last a couple of months
- Pay slips the past three months
- Copy of driver’s license, worldwide passport, national ID or voter’s card
- Letter of undertaking from company to domicile Standard Chartered Bank to your salary
- Important Info Papers (IID)
Simply how much may I borrow?
You’ll borrow as much as NGN 10,000,000 (Ten Million Naira) according to the organization you work with along with your earnings. You’ll be encouraged during the right period of application.
Just how long do i need to repay the mortgage?
You have actually as much as 60 months to settle the mortgage with regards to the organization you work with along with your earnings. You’ll be encouraged during the period of application.
Do i need to get my income during your bank to qualify for the mortgage?
Yes. You are required by us to domicile your salaries and allowances with all the bank. You shall have to instruct your boss to take action along with your boss must verify this on paper.
Exactly how much do i want to make to be eligible for the mortgage?
To be able to qualify, you have to make a minimum of N50,000 month-to-month in the event your work with a federal government agency or parastatal and a minimum of N75,000 month-to-month if you work with a personal Organization. You need to additionally be a permanent and confirmed employee associated with company.
If we have that loan operating with another bank, may I move it to Standard Chartered?
Yes. To carry out this, you will definitely go through the normal application process. In addition, we require a letter through the bank where your loan is saying the outstanding stability that is needed to be settled. Standard Chartered Bank will directly pay this amount through the profits of one’s brand new loan.
Determine speedyloan.net/payday-loans-fl/ Your Payment Per Month
Just how much do you want to borrow? *
What exactly is your chosen payment duration in months? I.e. Between 12-60 * –
What exactly is your month-to-month wage income that is taxation? *